exDialer & Contacts Donate v93 APK
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: It’s a donate version of exDialer.
May be the best smart dialer in android market. Totally Free, NO AD, No network access. ExDialer is a MiUI style smart dialer. If you like it, visit http://www.miui.com to experience excellent MiUI rom. Also you could donate to support my work.
When exDialer installed, two icons will be found in launch panel, exDialer and exContacts. exDialer is the entry of dialer interface with call log view initiated. exContacts give you a view to browse /filter/manage all known contacts.
☆To support my development, you can
• donate via PayPal by pressing donate button in about activity
• or, purchase donate version. (Donate version is the same as this version except some texts in about page)
▌Do you have problem to clear missed call notification?
Try “xMissedCall Patch” if your phone is rooted.
Checkout here https://market.android.com/details?i…ssedcall.patch
or, enter Preferences page of exDialer, and press “Install xMissedCall”
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial “#” key to perform phone number searching
• Dial “*” key to display strequent contacts list
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
• Extra light weight, and smooth
• Contact groups/favorites manager
• T9 contacts/calls filter
• Contacts list quick search
• Additional search fields, Nickname, Postal address, Organization, Note
• Contacts first alphabet quick scroll
• Call logs group by contact
• Speed dial
• Swipe contact left/right to SMS/call
• Various themes available
What’s in this version:
*Fix some crash problem
*More compatible with SGS2
*Recognize contact number with pause section
*Some UI language updated
*Fix call log type on SGS2 with ICS
*Improve smoothness of scrolling
*Tap call button to access speed dial
*Update some languages
*Another plugin “Shortcut” available
*Plugin support (Donation Pack required), with two useful plugins available in market
*Resolved problem “Empty call logs” on SGS2 official ICS rom (Actually, it’s a stupid bug of Samsung)